The more the chia seeds, the thicker your pudding will be. The proportions for this recipe here are for a smooth texture, neither too thick nor too runny. Red berries, mangoes, kiwis, any type of fruits works for decoration.
I recommend to keep the pudding in the refrigerator for 2 hours prior to serving. But I also heard that one hour is enough. Also, it’s best when eaten within 5 days.
- 50 cl coconut milk
- 6 TBS chia seeds
- 2 TBS agave syrup (or caster sugar)
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar (or a few drops of vanilla extract)
- 1 fruit slice or chunk, or more.
- Step 1 Mix the coconut milk and the agave syrup in a bowl together with the vanilla sugar. Pour the chia seeds in and mix.
- Step 2 Store the preparation in the fridge for 2 hours and serve in verrines or in elegant wine glasses with a colorful fruit for decoration.
1 thought on “Chia pudding”
Topping possibilities are endless ! To sweeten it I prefer fresh fruit, dried fruit or chocolate chips.