Serve as a dip with vegetable sticks. On a slice of bread or blinis canapé it is perfect too!
Pink tuna spread
- 100 gr cooked beetroot
- half grapefruit pulp
- a small bunch of spring onions or small white onion
- 25 gr balsamic vinegar
- 50 gr mascarpone
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 200 à 250 gr canned tuna in olive oil or natural
- Step 1 Delicately peel the grapefruit without wasting the juice. Peel the beetroot, chop the white part of the spring onion or the white onion, mix it all together with the vinegar, mascarpone and the pepper. Add the drained tuna, season to your taste and place it in a bowl in the refrigerator for 1à minutes or more.
- Step 2 Thoroughly mix the whole preparation before serving and add the chopped chives for decoration.