The most difficult part in this recipe is to have a ripe avocado …then, it’s only a matter of putting your talent at work and enjoy the Guacamole!
Your Guacamole is ready when you find the seasoning to your taste!
- 3 avocados
- 1 middle size onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 firm tomato
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Tabasco sauce
- A few coriander leaves
- A few chive stems and a dash of chili powder
- A dash of soya sauce
- ½ a lime or lemon
- Step 1 Cut the tomato in small bits, drain, and set aside. Only use the pulp and discard the juice.
- Step 2 Thinly chop the onion and the garlic or use a mixer. Chop the coriander leaves.
- Step 3 With a fork mash the avocados and mix to the previous preparation. Add salt and pepper, a few drops of Tabasco sauce, the lemon or lime juice and adjust to your taste. Add a few drops of soya sauce, stir well and it’s ready.
- Step 4 Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve or for at least 10 minutes.