Because the gnocchi cool down quickly serve immediately in a small hot ramekin.
Gnocchi with horseradish sauce to accompany Salmon Gravlax
3 October 2020
: For 4 people
: 5 min
: 10 min
: 15 min
: very easy
I tried the presentation above : very cold gravlax cubes on top of the hot gnocchi. It was very good too!
- Count around 8 gnocchi and 3 slices of salmon gravlax per person
- 20 cl light cream 20%
- Horseradish (Francine put at least 4-5 teaspoons of horseradish but you can add some according to your taste)
- Pepper to taste
- Step 1 Cook the gnocchi in boiling salted water as directed, then drain.
- Step 2 In parallel, heat the cream with the ingredients, then add the gnocchi by mixing them with the sauce.
- Step 3 Serve immediately in a small hot ramekin (because the gnocchi cool down quickly).