Tender, succulent, surprisingly very easy to cook, these scallops with parma ham are ready in 15 minutes. Enjoy!
scallops with parma ham
You may prepare the minced ham and crumbs ahead of time.
- 24 scallops
- 2 slices of Parma Ham or any raw ham (San Daniel, Bayonne, ...)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 stems of parsley
- 1 slice of dry bread
- 50 gr butter more or less
- pepper from the mill
- a dash of light sour cream for the sauce
- Step 1 In your food processor, put the dry bread, the garlic, the butter, the ham, the parsley leaves and the pepper. Taste and add salt if necessary.
- Step 2 When about ready to serve, heat up the minced preparation in the skillet for 3 or 4 minutes. Then add the scallops you have previously rinsed, dried, and salted. Careful not to overcook them : it only takes a short time to cook each side. Mix along with the minced preparation and serve with potatoes or rice or a green salad.
- Step 3 If you wish to have a sauce with it, pour light sour cream in the skillet and let it cook at warm temperature while gathering what is left from the scallops, minced ham and crumbs preparation at the bottom of the skillet. Add salt, pepper, and place it on the table in a gravy dish.