The fruits that remind us Spring is coming and that are easily available until the summer months.
Peach & red berries salad
Place in the refrigerator 20 minutes before eating.
- 4 ripe white peaches
- 1 small tray of raspberries
- 1 small tray of blueberries
- 250 g (or more) of strawberries
- 1 lemon
- A few mint sprigs
- A bit of honey (optional)
- Step 1 Rinse and drain all the fruits. Chop the mint leaves and place them at the bottom of a salad bowl. Cut the peaches over the bowl to collect the juice, remove the skin and cut in cubes. Add the cut peaches to the mint preparation. Squeeze the lemon, add the strawberries, the raspberries, and the blueberries. Taste and add honey if you wish. Delicately mix it all together and serve the fruit salad in the bowls, making sure everyone gets approximately the same amount of mint and juice.
- Step 2 Store in the refrigerator a few minutes before serving. Do not serve too cold.