Even yummier the day after in my opinion
Bertilles's Pear Chocolate and Almond tart
Another way to do it : Recently I used my own homemade crust recipe -ready in 5 mins time- it was delicious as well. Ingredients : 2 petits suisses (or 70 gr creamy cottage cheese), 120 gr flour, 60 gr softened butter, one pack of vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt. Preparation : preheat the oven at 200°. Mix all ingredients in a bowl with your fingers, shape it into a ball and spread it over the wax paper you have placed at the bottom of the pan. Spread the ganache, place the pears and bake it for 20 minutes. Then add the almond filling on top and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. My tip : as I enjoy the thin crusts, I only use 3/4 of the ball. The remaining can be kept in the refrigerator or can even be frozen. I use it when I need to make small single tartelettes.
- a roll of ready-made puff pasty
- about 4 pears
- 100 gr baking dark chocolate
- 100 gr sour cream
- 100 gr butter
- 100 gr sugar
- 100 gr almond powder
- 1 egg
- Step 1 Pre-heat your oven 180° and then place the puff pasty dough in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Step 2 Chocolate ganache : Melt the chocolate on low heat or in a double boiler and add the sour cream. Mix thoroughly and spread it all over the puff pastry. Pell and cut the pear into wedges. Place them on the chocolate ganache in a regular manner. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Step 3 Almond filling : Heat the butter until it melts, add the sugar and the almond 15 minutes-baking is donne, pour the almond filling in and bake it another 15 minutes. The tart should be nice and golden.