It is such an easy and original dessert in Spring and Summer. You should try…
Armelle's Rhubarbe & Strawberry Crumble
If your need to make it for up to 8 to 10 people, increase the baking time to a maximum of 1 hr 30 mns.
- 2 long rhubarb stems peeled and cut into small cubes
- 300 gr strawberries, washed and stems removed
- 50 gr brown sugar
- 50 gr flour
- 50 gr softened butter
- Step 1 Pre-heat the oven at 180° (6°) once the fruits are washed, cut and placed in a baking dish. Mix the sugar with the flour and the butter with the tip of your fingers.
- Step 2 Once the dough is ready, spread it over the fruits and put it in the oven for about an hour and 15 minutes.
- Step 3 If needed, the crumble dough may be prepared several days in advance if kept in the refrigerator.